1. I always return my shopping cart to it’s proper home because…character.
2. When I was 9, I sent my dance picture to the Patrick Swayze Fan Club thinking he would call me to Hollywood to star in his next movie. He didn’t.
3. I hate writing in the third person. It makes me feel like Bob Dole.
4. Pinterest makes me feel bad about myself. Then good about myself. Then bad again.
5. I get embarrassed when I see politicians point and wave at someone in the crowd like they recognize them. There is no way they can see someone from that viewpoint. Can you imagine doing that? Pointing and waving at no one in particular? Try it the next you walk into the grocery store, and you’ll see what I mean.
6. I gained around 80 pounds with every pregnancy and lost the weight each time without having my stomach stapled. I have been a “before” & an “after” THREE TIMES, yet I’ve never inked a deal with Trimspa.
7. I cannot, under any circumstance, even if my life depended on it, parallel park.
8. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are my heroes. Or is it sheroes now? Whatever, I love them!
9. I get offended when I text someone a long message & they reply with “K.” They might as well send me the middle finger emoji.
10. One day I will write a book. I may name it after my first car. “Check Engine Soon.”
11. When I’m with friends, I tend to get the “church giggles” and laugh at inappropriate things, at inopportune times. Of course, I know this is unacceptable, so I do my best to hold it in, which results in my face contorting as if I’m suffering from massive amounts of pain. But there’s no need to worry! I’m just trying not to laugh during your graduation speech or wedding ceremony. *Always happens with Amanda.
**In fourth grade we were kicked out of the sixth-grade graduation ceremony because we couldn’t hold it together after seeing the elaborate gown the Presbyterian minister was wearing
12. I hate math. There. I said it. I don’t care if Mrs. Tatum from high school reads this.
13. I hated it so much I skipped her first-period class the last semester of my senior year of high school and used that extra time to get ready. Then I faked my report card so my parents wouldn’t find out and I took college algebra at a junior college so I’d be accepted to my four-year university that fall. So, yeah. It’s safe to say I don’t care for math, but I’m super crafty; just not Pinterest crafty.
14. Amanda, the church giggle girl, has been my best friend for over 33 years. She convinced me to start blogging again. She probably regrets that now.
15. I love my kids just as much as I love complaining about them.
16. I can’t buy anything without reading at least ten reviews and researching the pros and cons of the item until I am so tired I don’t even want it anymore.
17. Bonnie Tyler made me lose it once.
18. I once discovered man’s hidden, secret universe.
19. My first car was a piece of junk that once caught fire in my high school’s parking lot.
20. Speaking of cars, I got hit by one in a Target parking lot. As in, I was walking, and the car hit my person.
21. I have been married for TWENTY YEARS!!! Two decades of marriage deserves ALL CAPS if you ask me!
Now it’s your turn!
Name one random thing about yourself in the comment section.